Thursday, March 22, 2007

I mean EWWW

I went back to work at AE last night. It was the first night in over a week. It was nice to have a break. So, I walk in and the store is a wreck with clothes piled everywhere that need to be put back. Before I even get clocked in and get my name tag on, a customer is asking for a fitting room. I grab a key and head back to let the woman and her daughter in. I decide to open the big room in the corner for them, since the daughter will probably go in with her. I hold the door open for them and hear them say "Oh my god, that's disgusting."

You might recall an incident at AE that I previously posted about. And I thought I was shocked to find dirty thongs on the floor? But I can't even imagine how this happens?



I mean, seriously? I have several questions for the person who left the nasty maxi pad stuck to the floor in the fitting room. First, what were you doing taking your panties off in the dressing room? If you were trying on a swim suit, 1. you are not supposed to do so without underwear on, and 2. you certainly should not do so while on your period and not wearing underwear. This is the only logical explanation I can think of for this accidentally happening? Or was this just a sick person who thought it would be funny to leave something that gross out for someone else to have to clean up? I don't know. And I really probably don't want to know. Needless to say, I was more than ready to go home when we closed last night.

2 comments:

lioux said...

Ummm.

Yea.

That's pretty gross.

Anonymous said...

ewhhhhhh