Thursday, March 08, 2007

Brief Update

I am swamped at work and not much time to blog. My car wouldn't start again yesterday so I am borrowing Jason's for the day again. Hopefully, we can check it out and get it cranked, otherwise at least get it to a mechanic tonight. I also have to work at AE tonight which further complicates the situation.

Tuesday, I had a terrible migraine. I am so busy here at work that I could only afford to go home for a long lunch a try to sleep it off. It worked for the most part, but man is that getting old. I have an appointment with my doc to discuss the migraines next week.

Yesterday, around 3 (after the car broke down) I started feeling feverish. I got chills all over and all my joints started to ache. I had several errands to run (in Jason's car since mine was dead) and did all of them right after work. I picked up Chinese food and a movie on the way home. I took tylenol as soon as I got home and soon after felt the fever breaking. It's strange though... I've never felt JUST a fever. It's usually coupled with a sore throat or a runny nose. But I had no other symptoms. Let's hope it doesn't come back again or that it was not a sign of things to come, because I CANNOT afford to be sick right now. We ate and watched Borat which I have to say was quite funny and made me feel a lot better!

This morning, I am light-headed and woozy. I bent down to get something out of the bottom dresser drawer this morning and thought I was going to pass out on the floor. My vision went black but I didn't actually pass out. I'm feeling okay right this minute though.

I picked flowers in my yard for a lady I work with whose birthday is today. We are taking her to lunch to celebrate and that will be a much needed break for me from working. Then I'll have to run by the house and let Jason take me back to work so he can get to school. Boy, am I glad to have him around or I would be stranded all the time!

I've been really stressed here at work this week and next week is only going to get worse. So check in on me folks! I need contact with the outside world!

5 comments:

lioux said...

Yea, It's been a crazy time here at Company, Inc. too.

I hope you and your car feel better soon.

Is it Friday yet?

TRAIN WRECK said...

Amy, time to get a Toyota Camry, even if it's got 100,000 miles on it. You'll thank me later.

lioux said...

You should also have a "Boxer Update."

Amy said...

OK... confession it took me WAAAY too long to get the "Boxer Update" joke.

Sigh... I think I need a nap!

lioux said...

Me too, I get goofy when I'm over tired!!!