Wednesday, March 21, 2007

No Perverts Here

I went to lunch today with my mother. She picked me up at my office and we headed to one of our favorite lunch spots, The Marina. We pulled up to a stoplight just before the interstate and stopped right behind a bright red pick-up truck. We were just sitting there talking, waiting for the light to change, when at the same moment, we both got quiet. I look over at her to see that the same thing has caught her eye. There is something bright red hanging down from the hitch of the truck in front of us. She sees me looking at her funny and says, "Does that look like what I think it is?" We both laugh and the light changes. I quickly whip out my camera phone thinking I have got to get a shot of this! Mom even speeds up so I can try to get a better shot. No such luck... my camera phone is just not that good.

So, when I get back to the office, I do a little research on the internet. I am thinking certainly there is a logical explanation for what we have just seen. I was relieved to find out that we are not in fact perverts, but we had seen exactly what we thought:



Just what everyone needs! Get Your Nuts Today!

2 comments:

Sizzle Pizzle said...

seriously? jeez.........

lioux said...

OMG!!!

I have totally seen these.