Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm on fire, I'm on fire!

Yes, I am going to see Talladega Nights: Ballad of Ricky Bobby tonight. I am looking forward to the movie as well as spending time with friends. I have caught up with old friends and made some new ones, and its really nice to have some trustworthy girlfriends again.

This weekend certainly had its ups and downs. I stayed out pretty late hanging out with the girls. Then, I didn't sleep in like usual on Saturday morning, because I went to Jennifer's (my sister-in-law) graduation at AUM. (Congrats again, Jennifer!) Then I had a wedding shower/bbq for an old family friend. It was nice to catch up with some people I haven't seen in a long time.

Then, I had a date that night. We were supposed to have dinner, but I got too full on junk at the bbq, so we ended up just hanging out my house watching movies and drinking lots of beer. I had a great time and look forward to doing it again. I am enjoying getting to know him and we went to the same high school, we know lots of the same people, etc. so we have lots to talk about. We watched Derailed, which I highly recommend to anyone who likes a good suspense movie. And of course, I recommend it to anyone who thinks Clive Owen is hot!

So, I hope everyone is having a great day... as great as a Monday can possibly be :)

No comments: