Friday, August 25, 2006

All That Matters Is That I Am Happy, Right?

So, I have lost some more weight and I thought I would reward myself by shopping for a new cute shirt to wear out on Saturday night. Yes... A shirt... as in one, sigular. Well... no such luck. I debated for a day or so on whether or not to buy an absolutely gorgeous shirt that I wanted so badly from Cache. And we all know what the prices are like in Cache. So, I take my ever faithful shopping friend with me, and we both buy our shirts at Cache. But can we really stop there? No way!

We continue on so she can find shoes to match her new shirt and I end up buying some wonderfully yummy smelling DKNY perfume which I really didn't need to buy after the rather pricey new shirt. So, we get out of there and head to target to buy me some makeup since I have run out. Can I just go straight to the makeup and get what I came for. No way! I have to buy a Bon Jovi t-shirt, some new slacks, a blazer and THEN I can pick out soem new makeup.

All I can say is thank God for credit cards! I know I am goingn to end up with debt up to my eyeballs... but for right now! For now, I have new cute smaller clothes and I am soooo happy! We'll worry about the bills tomorrow!!

No comments: