Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Is It Friday Yet??

This week has really drug on and on. It's only Wednesday and I really wish it were Thursday so that tomorrow would be Friday! I have so many things planned this weekend that I can't wait to do. Pedicures and other girly things Friday night! Saturday morning: headed to the lake with the girls! Saturday evening: dinner with the band guys (hopefully) and then shaking my as to some StrongFold at Off the Wagon! I am so excited again! But can't get too trashed b/c I have a first date on Sunday and I would hate to be feeling all crappy for that. That wouldn't be a good first impression, LOL!

So, lots to look forward to this weekend! Then next weekend is looong and I was really hoping to get out of town for a couple of days, but no one will confirm anything!! So we shall see what happen : )

No comments: