Monday, September 15, 2008

So, I Did It Again

Those of you who read often will remember a few months ago, when I had my embarrassing incident at lunch. My co-workers still make fun of me every time we see the scruffy guy with the ponytail in the cafeteria.

Well folks, I did it again. This time at least I didn't sit with the ponytail guy. I just didn't notice that one of my co-workers was already seated at a table and so I sat at the empty one next to him. So when the third co-worker came to join us, he laughed and said "Well, Amy... do you just not want to sit with us today?"

Sigh. Honestly, I think I sat my lunchbox down then went back to get a fork and the first co-worker sat down while I was up. But logistics don't matter to them. I'll always be the one the one who screws up. It's ok, though. I'm used to it.

No comments: