Monday, July 16, 2007

Ok, ok, I’ll blog!

Yes, I know I haven’t blogged in a while. It has not been due to lack of material, but lack of time to type it all. Our annual meeting is the end of this week and the office has been a madhouse. Everyone packs up and heads down to Point Clear, Alabama for the meeting tomorrow and things will settle down for me after that.

Other than that, things are going great! I’m happier than I have been in a really long time. I feel like I have finally gotten out from under a certain little black cloud that has been following me for years. I only have myself to blame for letting it follow me for so long, but I have a certain someone to thank for helping me find my way out of it. I finally saw the light and realized that I deserved so much better than the crap I had been dealing with. I’m finally figuring out what I want out of life and it feels incredible.

Ok… enough with the mushy stuff. I know everyone only reads my blogs to hear what stupid things I’ve done lately. So here goes one...

Well, I stayed in Valley last night (which for those of you who don’t know is about an hour from me and is on Eastern time). If I leave at the same time as Scott I can make it home about the time I would normally be getting up and get ready for work… which works out pretty nicely. But this morning, when I went to leave, my purse was no where to be found! I dug through my car and looked around his house, but nope. Not there. So the problem with that is, I don’t have enough gas to make it home and no means to get any without my purse. Luckily, I noticed it was missing BEFORE Scott left for work. I really don’t think he knew quite what he was getting into when he decided to get involved with me, but I'm sure he is figuring it out very quickly. He had to follow me to the gas station to loan me money and I made him late for work! Poor guy! I hope he already knew what a mess I am and expected nothing less from me.

So, thank you, baby for not leaving me stranded! Bear with me! This is probably the first of many. But I’m glad you got to be my hero this time!

1 comment:

lioux said...

Awesome!