Friday, July 20, 2007

Family Portrait

I don't think I have ever seen a serious portrait of my family. There is probably a good reason. My parents just got back from visiting mom's family in North Carolina. They took some pictures to bring back to me and siblings since we couldn't go. This is one of my mom's brother, Uncle Biggie, saying hello and he misses us:


Yes, I said Biggie... until I was about 10 I didn't know that Biggie wasn't his real name. I also have an Uncle Skeeter and an Uncle Alphas if that tells you anything? I also have a picture of my grandmother on a four-wheeler giving the same expression. If we can't see each other very often, the least we can do is send each other entertaining pictures.

I love you guys and I miss you!!

Update:
After my mom read this post, she gave me a few other bits of funny information. Apparently Uncle Alphas' (who is related by marriage) name on his birth certificate was actually... brace yourself for this... Alphas Omega. He later had it changed. I can't imagine why?

1 comment:

lioux said...

Awesome picture!