Monday, October 09, 2006

Renig

This is a renig on my last blog. Ok, so I am not headed to Mobile today due to circumstances beyond my control. The friend that was supposed to go with me had something unexpected come up and had to cancel. Sure, I am disappointed but the situation is certainly understandable. So, now I am not sure what I am going to do this evening.

I've been working in my yard some this afternoon and got devoured by mosquitos. I don't understand why they are so bad in the day time? But the weather is PERFECT so I thought I would take advantage of it for a little while. I raked a bunch of the magnolia leaves onto a tarp and drug them out to the road. I know this doesn't sound like something that is very hard to do, but if you could see how many bugs come running out of there everytime I raked a pile, you would understand why I think its such a big deal. I would rake a big pile onto the tarp then grab it and run to the street and dump it as fast as I could because I just KNEW a big roach or a worm would end up on me somehow. I know the neighbors think I am crazy because one work did end up on my foot and I guess flip-flops really aren't the best choice for yard work. So I kicked and screamed and ran through the yard earning some strange looks from the people next door. Oh well... what can I say? I don't like bugs on me.

Anyway... off the find something interesting to do. Anyone else bored? Call me!

No comments: