Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Blowing off a little steam...

I know that no one wants to hear me complain so I’ll do it here.

I am frustrated with several different people for several different reasons. Some at work, some at home… etc, etc. I am tired of being a pushover and just letting people take advantage of me all the time. I am too nice of a person and I just can’t seem to say, “No, that is your problem so you deal with it.” Then, there are those friends who I feel like only call when they need something. “How are you… by the way, can you do me a favor?” It’s very tiring.

I’m also tired of all the lies I seem to get myself tangled in. I am not a liar, I don’t like to be lied to and I don’t like uphold someone else’s lies. Honesty is a very important value to me whether it be between friends or someone I am in a relationship with. If you don’t have trust, there is nothing to build a relationship on. Let’s just all tell the truth people… its just easier that way.

And I’m tired of being broke. I got paid today and wrote out all the checks for the bills that are due before next payday and my entire check is already gone. I think I might get a second job to pay the bills. I was hoping that the freelance work I have been doing would help pick up the slack, but it has not been panning out so well either. So it will be ramen noodles and easy mac for me the rest of this month.

Anyway… just felt like I needed to get that all out. And then maybe I will be able to breathe a little better and enjoy the rest of my Halloween.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

getting tangled up?