Monday, October 09, 2006

Blue + Yellow = Green

It's almost 2am on a Sunday but I don't have to work tomorrow. So, what am I doing? I am up eating ramen noodles and surfing MySpace because I can't sleep. How sad my life has become.

I got nothing done today. I woke up in some pretty bad pain and ended up spending 3 hours in Primed to get some antibiotics for a urinary track infection. It's fun stuff, let me tell you! And they give you these great pills that make your pee turn funny colors. Blue + Yellow really does = Green.

Then I went and had dinner with my parents and my brother and sister-in-law. It was nice. And I got to visit with my doggie. Then I went to a friends and watched Gladiator for the probably 10th time. But its still an awesome movie. And that is pretty much all I have done today. Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting. I at least have a few things planned so we'll just see...

Goodnight... well really good morning, but whatever... to everyone!

No comments: