Friday, January 25, 2008

Grrr....

I've been so stressed these last few days. But alas, I have something funny to blog about!

I went to lunch today with my mom and sister. We went to a little mom and pops place around the corner. I saw the HR lady for my new job there. Had a nice lunch. When I got back to work, I went up the elevator. As soon as the doors closed I saw my reflection in the doors and realized that my sweater is buttoned crooked. Its a grey fleecy sweater and it may not look the greatest but it keeps me warm when its this cold out. But buttoned crooked it makes me looks like the homeless bag lady on the corner. So I walked around like that my whole lunch and now the HR lady probably thinks I'm "special." Oh, who am I kidding? I
AM special! Nothing I can do about it now.

I did, however, call my mom and sister as soon as I got to my office and ask why didn't one of the two heifers bother to tell me I was buttoned up crooked? They swore they didn't notice. Suuuuuure. Likely story.

No comments: