Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Update & Thanks

I have to start off first by saying that Scott is the bestest boyfriend EVER! He came to my rescue yesterday with everything we needed to get the water out of my basement and to get my hot water heater back up and running. In the short time I was home alone trying to figure out what to do, I managed to get my clothes very wet, bang my head on the duct work in the basement, get a severe cramp in my neck and shoulder trying to use a hand pump, pump several gallons of water into my mothers shoes (while she was wearing them nontheless), yet not successfully removing very much water from the basement. So, thank God for Scott!

Let me remind you, Scott lives about an hour away. Which means that after an entire long and hard day at work, he got straight on the road to drive an hour to do even more work at my house. Now that’s one hell of a guy! What more could I ask for? I can’t possibly put into words how grateful I am, not only that he knows how to do these things, but more importantly that he is willing to help me do them. It’s an amazingly wonderful feeling to know that I have a partner that I can truly count on. So thank you again baby!

No comments: