Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Spooky Old Tree

I haven't been to Eastdale Mall in forever. But this past weekend I went with my brother and sister-in-law to look at bunnies! Yes, I know... the last thing I need. But I was seriously considering getting one until I realized they make me sneeze and itch. That kinda ruled that out.

On the way out, we passed a little area full of those kiddie rides that you put quarters in. There was this giant tree on the edge. Just looking at it creeped me out! It reminded me of those evil scary trees in the Wizard of Oz that threw apples at Dorothy. So I get up close to get a good look at it and it suddenly started blinking and talking. Of course, I screamed and ran. My brother had apparently hit some button to make it start.

Even little kids were pointing and laughing. Anyway... here is me and the tree:

2 comments:

lioux said...

I TOTALLY just LOLed!

And that tree looks like it's been EATING children.

Seriously, what's with the blood stained mouth.

Sizzle Pizzle said...

i am with lioux...that tree is way creepy.

AND if dora the explorer were a tree, she'd look just like that tree....el árbol es escalofriante - cuidado!!