Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Rain, rain

Today at lunch, my mom, sister and niece came to my house to eat with me. While we were sitting around the table talking and eating it started to thunder. My sister decided she would run out to the car before it started raining and grab her cigarettes so she could smoke under my covered front porch. As soon as she made it out the door, the bottom fell out and it started to pour. She called from the car and I of course answered saying “ha ha ha ha ha!” She said she was going to stay out there till the rain slowed down a bit. The thunder was booming right over our heads, and shortly after, I got this text message from her:



“That shit was close!”


She came running in when it slowed for a minute and I heard her scream when I big boom sounded overhead as she ran to the front door. Of course, she was soaked and I was laughing hysterically. But of course, I failed to remember that it was also pouring on my car. Which has a hole in the soft top. Which is right over the driver’s seat. Which means that my butt got completely soaked on the way back to work. Man I hate karma!

1 comment:

lioux said...

Karma is a bitch.