Friday, April 04, 2008

Wardrobe Malfunction

So, there is a Tourism event today at the Governor’s Mansion and they had been asking for volunteers to help. I didn’t volunteer because I heard a co-worker say he had plenty of people for Friday. But now that Friday is here, and its looking like its going to storm...suddenly some of the people who volunteered are not available. Well, all the volunteers are supposed to wear our Sweet Home Alabama polo shirts. I didn’t wear mine because I wasn’t planning to help. But I was asked to help this morning since so many people backed out. There were some XL men’s polos left in the closet so I got one of those even though its a bit too big. Problem 1 solved. Problem 2 was... I wore a black bra under my black and white shirt today. The polos are white and very thin. Its supposed to storm. Not a good combo. Luckily for me, I remembered that I had packed a nude colored tank for my weekend trip to Valley and it just so happened to be in the trunk of my car. But this did require me to treck through the building and out to the parking deck to get the tank. I was told by a certain sarcastic co-worker...”I don’t know what you were told, but this is not a Girl’s Gone Wild Governor’s Mansion Special.” Nice. No worries though. Karma will get him.

1 comment:

Liöüx said...

According to what I'VE been told, Girls Gone Wild®™©™ are exactly what Governors Mansions are for!

: P