Monday, October 01, 2007

All's Quiet on the Amy Front

Gay title, I know. I couldn't think of anything better for the moment. I haven't blogged in so long. It's mostly because I can't get on MySpace at work anymore, and after spending the whole day in front of the computer at work, I don't much feel like getting on here at night. But tonight, I'm home alone and just thinking. I also haven't had too much to blog about. I haven't fallen down any stairs, nearly knocked down my house with some hair-brained home renovation project or locked myself out of my car or house lately. It's kind of odd actually... for things to feel semi-normal. I finally feel like I sort of "fit" where I am. I don't know if its because Scott's as crazy as I am... or if he's just normal enough that it balances me out, but I know that I am happier right now than I have been for as long as I can remember. I've been spending so much time with him at his house, that it almost feels weird to be home alone. I'm sure it helps that all of my friends are so happy too. Everyone is either getting engaged, getting married or preparing to start a family. It's exciting. I'm just knocking on wood (knock, knock) that this trend of happiness continues.

Love everyone!

No comments: