Tuesday, August 28, 2007

How it got worse...

I barely slept Sunday night. So I woke feeling pretty crappy on Monday morning and made the drive home from Valley. I get home about the time I would normally be getting up for work. So I get in the shower... and am attacked by a weird looking lizard. Well, maybe not attacked but he did jump on me. Not a pleasant surprise in the shower. I finish showering managing to stay on the other side of the tub from the lizard. I go get my clothes out of the dryer (also known as how Amy irons her clothing). The pants are hot and a little snug from drying. I do the typical "stretch out your pants" bend and hear a ripping sound. Great. The whole seam of the butt of my pants split wide open. There is no time to "iron" another pair of pants so I just go with the wrinkles.

Work was typical. I told my co-workers about my morning and they all got a good laugh. I fought sleep all day. I found out late in the afternoon that I would also be working until close at American Eagle. Great. So I go straight home, eat a quick bite, change clothes and head out... the following is a re-enactment of how my day got worse.



Yes, I just whacked right into the car that was parked at the end of my driveway. Totally didn't see it there. Had to knock on the neighbors doors to find out who's car it was. Had to stand in the rain and wait for a cop to come do the accident report. Was late to work. It was an overall GREAT day. Today can only be better.

Sigh...

1 comment:

lioux said...

OMG!!!

That's how I do MY ironing!

I hope your week is going better.