Friday, August 31, 2007

Add it to the list...

So…

I ran out of gas again last night… at the Franklin/Tuskegee exit. It was a mess! I walked half a mile to the exit to find out there was NOTHING! A repo-man driving a tow truck picked me up, took me to a gas station and then took me back to my car. On the way back to my car, we saw a tow truck picking up what I thought was MY CAR. So the entire way there, I’m panicking, thinking that my car has been impounded and Jennifer is calling every minute to make sure I haven’t been hacked into small pieces by this stranger. Thank God the car was still there. When I started to pour the gas into my car, it went all over my feet instead because there was a big crack in the nozzle. Luckily for me, my repo-man was thoroughly prepared and had a large funnel I could use. Poor fella! He even followed me to the next exit to make sure I made it and gave me his number in case it ever happened in his area again (LOL!). When I finally got gas in my car and got back on the road, I got lost trying to find Niffers to pick up Scott. They were closing and had already turned off the lights so I kept driving past it. Of course, he was a bit inebriated and was mad because the bartender wouldn’t serve him a drink at 10:27 when they don’t close until 10:30. Apparently they were very rude to him and he was pretty ticked off about it. So he was not the least bit sympathetic to what all I had been through.

So, I didn’t sleep at all last night and I have a pounding headache. I’m waiting for the morning mail to come in to see if there is important things in it for me to post on the website. When that’s done… I am out of here!

1 comment:

lioux said...

I hope you're feeling better, OMSioux!

I don't think I've met anyone who runs out of gas as often as you.