Thursday, March 30, 2006

Furniture Shopping

Since the closing date is sneaking up on us, Jason and I have been doing a lot of furniture shopping lately. We picked out a living room set, but it was a little more expensive than we really wanted to pay. So, like smart shoppers, we looked around and found the exact same set for more than $400 cheaper than the first place! So, it looks like we will be investing in some new comfy furniture for guests to enjoy when they come over. I have a feeling I will spend a lot of time in the oversized chair and the massive ottoman that goes with it. You almost have to climb into it and you don't want to get up.


I just can't wait to get it all together so I can start picking out paint colors, etc. Being a designer, that is one of the most exciting parts for me. So, let me know what you think!

No comments: