Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Vacation Time!

I’m looking forward to Christmas, of course. But even more so, I’m looking forward to our New Year’s trip. Scott and I are going to Orlando for the Capital One Bowl. We’re going to leave few days early and go to Disney’s Magic Kingdom on New Year’s Eve. I am so excited you’d think I was 10 years old or something? But I have never been so I am thrilled. Last year, we went to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl and it was one of the best vacations I have ever had, so I can only imagine how much better this one will be. And I have to think that the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom will have to be incredible, right?? We haven’t decided exactly what we’ll do on Friday before we come back but I’m leaning towards Universal Studios. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to let us know!

No comments: