Thursday, December 13, 2007

Why I Need This Vacation

Here are just a few reasons why I desperately need this vacation...

  1. I bought the exact same Christmas gift for my mother twice in the same week.

  2. I mailed out 60+ Christmas cards out with the WRONG return address on them. (My house number is actually '2041' for anyone that got one.)

  3. I split my favorite pants last night getting in Scott's Jeep.

  4. I bit into a bone in my cheeseburger at lunch on Wednesday and thought I had broken my tooth. Fortunately, I did not.

  5. I busted my tail on a project at work, only to find out there was already a template they wanted to use… and was told there was no sense in me "recreating the wheel."

  6. I discovered that I had made a major miscalculation in my checkbook and have far less spending money for the trip to Gatlinburg than I previously thought.

  7. I spilled, yet another, full glass of tea in my car… this time in the driver's seat as I was getting out.

  8. I have apparently completely lost a gift that I bought Scott for Christmas. It was only a gag gift so it is not that big of a deal, but just the point!

  9. The "Service Engine Soon" light is coming on in my car nearly every day, and I am just waiting for the excitement of finding out what breaks next!

  10. I got my eyebrows and lip waxed so I would "feel purdy" on the trip. My skin had a bad reaction to the wax or the lotion and I have broken out a rash across my forehead and lip. So much for feeling "purdy."

No comments: