Friday, April 28, 2006

Change of Plans

Ok, so someone threw a curveball into my plans... but they haven't stopped me. I am going to continue forward with this house and hope that I will be able to pay for everything on my own. It will be really tough but I guess that's what life is all about. I do love the house and working on it gives me something to concentrate on. A goal. A reason to move forward. A reason not to look back.

I am in a lot of pain. I am lonely. The house feels large and empty now. But, I can only hope that over time I will be able to fill it with new things and new memories. Only time will tell what will become of Jason and I. But, I know that I must keep moving forward and maybe... just maybe one day he will realize what a mistake he has made and just maybe it won't be too late. I do love him with every part of me... but I can't make him return the feelings. I just hope that no matter what happens to us, he finds true happiness.

No comments: